Oni Gado Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni Gado Academy

Welcome To Oni Gado Academy. This Academy Is Full Of the Best Skilled full student's that Are For Hire. They Can take Up G rank all the way to Triple S Rank Job's Depending On they're Rank's, This A

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:07 am
Top posters
crealau
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_vote_lcapProfile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_voting_barProfile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_vote_rcap 
PrinceKaname
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_vote_lcapProfile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_voting_barProfile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_vote_rcap 
Cricket Revolution PC CD English Www Consolasatope Com Iso
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:13 am by crealau
Cricket Revolution PC CD English Www Consolasatope Com Iso
http://tinyurl.com/kdperfw

Comments: 1
Magicka Update 16 And 17-SKIDROW
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:54 pm by crealau
Magicka Update 16 And 17-SKIDROW > http://tinyurl.com/nzmm7yl

Scanitto-pro-2.8.17.201
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:53 pm by crealau
Scanitto-pro-2.8.17.201 > http://tinyurl.com/mg5r2y9

ESET NOD32 Offline Update 6321 (20110724){h33t}{mad Dog}
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:40 pm by crealau
ESET NOD32 Offline Update 6321 (20110724){h33t}{mad Dog} > http://tinyurl.com/n9va9q6

ESET NOD32 Offline Update 6321 (20110724){h33t}{mad Dog}
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:39 pm by crealau
ESET NOD32 Offline Update 6321 (20110724){h33t}{mad Dog} > http://tinyurl.com/n9va9q6

Comments: 0
Jv16 PowerTools 2011 V2.0.0.1053 Full
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:30 am by crealau
Jv16 PowerTools 2011 V2.0.0.1053 Full > http://tinyurl.com/plk449f

Jv16 PowerTools 2011 V2.0.0.1053 Full
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:29 am by crealau
Jv16 PowerTools 2011 V2.0.0.1053 Full > http://tinyurl.com/plk449f

Comments: 0
MasterCam X Mill Video Tutorial.rar
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:36 am by crealau
MasterCam X Mill Video Tutorial.rar
http://tinyurl.com/lrpguxb

Bipasha Basu Joh M Avi
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:30 am by crealau
Bipasha Basu Joh M Avi > tinyurl.com/ldthcfn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bhavana Massage 2
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:23 pm by crealau

» Cricket Revolution PC CD English Www Consolasatope Com Iso
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:14 am by crealau

» Magicka Update 16 And 17-SKIDROW
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:54 pm by crealau

» Scanitto-pro-2.8.17.201
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:54 pm by crealau

» ESET NOD32 Offline Update 6321 (20110724){h33t}{mad Dog}
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:41 pm by crealau

» ESET NOD32 Offline Update 6321 (20110724){h33t}{mad Dog}
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:39 pm by crealau

» Jv16 PowerTools 2011 V2.0.0.1053 Full
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:31 am by crealau

» Jv16 PowerTools 2011 V2.0.0.1053 Full
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:29 am by crealau

» USB Disk Security 6.2.0.18
Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:19 am by crealau

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Oni Gado Academy Rule's!
Embelamiem Emfs2yougreat Download Tog Trichan Randommm Vid
Casamento Blindado.pdf.zip-adds
Embelamiem Emfs2yougreat Download Tog Trichan Randommm Vid
BMW INPA EA 90X Freeware 1 05 GB-adds
Tour De France 2005 4 Hour DVD
Origins Reconsidered :: In Search Of What Makes Us Human
Brainstorm Project Confusion Cdm Eurodance 1998.rar
Musik Pangkot
Bhavana Massage 2
Most active topic starters
crealau
PrinceKaname
Top posting users this week
No user

Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceKaname
Admin
PrinceKaname

Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy!   Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:51 am

Name:
Height:
Power's & Ability's:
Weapon's:
Family/Clan's Name: (Only If Your Allowed So Ask)
Appearance:
Pet/Spirit's: (If you Have any)
Grade:
Bio:
Also If you have Picture's You can Add them in this profile.
Back to top Go down
https://oni-gado-academy.forumotion.com
PrinceKaname
Admin
PrinceKaname

Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy!   Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:22 am

Name: Raven

Age: He Looks Around 22 but his Face was seen in many ancient Photo's and Painting's.

Race: Ancient Alchemy Demon

Clan: A Out cast (His Clan was One of the one's Lost in this War.)

Weapon's: His Right Arm Is Called Nasod (This Arm Is a Blood Line Weapon Pass Down From Leader to Leader Of his Old Clan. And it can use the chi and even the spirit energy if needed. Which means The Son of The head Of the Clan Take's On this Burden Or maybe Hope Of His Clan in his Arm.) This Are Has Three Set's Of Transformation.
The First One is Called Reckless Fist. The Detail's Of this Arm Formation Is Easy To grasp with your eye's to tell it's Not something One should take Lightly. Pure Black With Crimson red claw's. Resting on the Shoulder Would Be Three Small Spikes Resting in the Front center and Back Matching the Arm's color.
You would Notice a one inch deep Line Engraved in the arm Flowing down to Raven's Claw's and making contact. When this Line Starts to glow it would Enhance Raven's Body Strength and Speed But at a small Cost of His Sanity. Hence the name Reckless Fist. He Enters a Berserker Mode His hair Would Start to spike up Like a Porcupine But with his Black hair flowing backwards and the front bang of his hair that is white hanging over his right eye. His Eye's Would Turn From Gold to red With a Pupil of a Dragon. Resting On his Elbow would Be a Sharp Blade Made From Nasod. This Blade Is Something you should watch out for It has the Ability to Flex and Stretch and Move like a Snake if Pointed at you and Throughout the ground. How ever It has a Limit to it's reach and always Stays Connected To Raven's Arm. This Arm Is Built For Fire Power. (How ever This Weapons Is also Raven's Power so the Details Of each Arm Power will Be placed in the Power Section)

Second Arm Transformation Blade Master: Blade Master is Vary Great When Dealing With a Vary worthy Opponent.
Unlike the Reckless Fist. This Arm Give Raven a Enhance Of the Mind,Body,Speed. This Arm Fully Allows Raven To Fight with His Mind Intact. This Arm Summons a Blade Out Of Nothing But Chi From within the Atmosphere. This Blade Control's Nothing But Chi. This Arm's Detail's Has a Big Difference From his Other Fist's. It's Pure White and Hug's his arm like that of a Surfer's Suit. But with Tribal Designs Flowing down From his Right Shoulder past his Elbow to make contact with his Platinum Claw's. His Eye's Would Become Silver With Dragon Pupil's. His Hair would become a Nice Cool Pretty Boy style and Black. The arm Is self Control's Chi as well. (Same as the First Power's Of this Arm are as Well as The first Arm will be stated in the Power List)

Third and Final Arm Transformation Veter: Unlike the Other Arm's This One Is The Best Suited For raven and his Main Ability. This Arm Gives Raven the Best Control Over Alchemy. Also Giving Him a Mind to always stay calm and Work out a Tactical Plan. For the Full name Of this Arm Is called Veteran Commander. This Arm Gives Raven the Best of Defense.
The arm Is Suited Up with a Thick Coated Martial That Only Alchemist can make. It is Pure Black and has Dark Orange Trim-color's Running Deep into the arm and Around forming a Image of a Dragon Blowing Fire. Resting in the Palm of his hand is a Orange Circular. This Arm Is For Both Long and Close Range Battle's. Because This Whole Arm Is like that Of a Cannon But Way Different For it Grant's The User Control of the Ammos Movement and Speed. Raven's Eye's Are Pure Gold With Dragon's Pupil's His hair is Long like that of Inuyasha and and has one red bang hanging near his right eye. (Same as the First Two This Arm Power's is Raven's Power's as Well. and Will be Posted In the Power Section)

Power's: First Let Us Get right to Raven's Main Power. Alchemy For you who Does not Know This. Alchemy was a discipline that combined science, philosophy, and mysticism. It was a precursor to chemistry and was thought to be able to turn lead into gold. In Other Word's It is a Type Of so Called Magic that Grant's You to Create Any type Of Object using the same Material.(This is my Thought's On it any way)
With that said. Raven Can Create any Object From using his Surroundings. Wood/Rocks/water/Ect.
Now let Us Move on to The Weapon's That Grant's Raven's Power's.

Reckless Fist: Is based Of Flame's That Can be controlled By raven Only Since it is apart of his Body. In Reckless Form The Flames Are bade From the Chi he Drains From the earth Directly into his arm and Released From withing his Arm.

Blade Master: This weapon Has the Ability To Summon a chi Made Wolf Three Type's
The First One is For Scouting He is Made From the black chi that rest in the darkness of the world. Granting Raven to move freely using this Wolf and seeing what it see while he rest far from site controlling its movements.
The Second One is Made From Pure Chi that Wolf is made from Dark and light Chi This Type of Wolf has it's own Mind and Fights Along side Raven when Fighting low level Opponents (NPC's) his The Foe is a Great Challenge Then this Wolf Becomes a Chi-Bomb Is can Be summon 6 time's With a waiting time of 30min's to wait till it needs to be re summoned Seeing how it has it's own mind it also needs rest (six Post Wait)
Final Wolf White Chi. This Wolf Can Heal Whom ever it makes Contact With. How ever can Can Also Be formed into Corrupting The Chi in a Person Body and Paralyze Them For one hour through a day Depending On how much of the earth's chi was use in making the wolf Appear. (one post to charge is one hour Which only takes one post to wear off. seven Post to charge up means a whole day which means five post for it to wear off.)

Veter: This Arm Fire's Off Large shell's Made From Raven's alchemy and Also can Fire off Chi Shell's.
This Arm Grant's Raven the Ability to Hover in the Sky and over the ground.
The Chi Shells List of Elemental Shell's From all type's
Chi-Shell: Creates a Flash Bang State

Water Chi-Shell: Creates a High-pressure water cannon Bean That can Almost alway's Slice through anything Like that of the sharpest blade ever to be made.

Fire Chi-Shell: Creates Massive Fire Ball's Once they Make Contact with you that turn Into Small Wolf's and Explodes Like Fire works (only Fire) Does Not Do Alot os damage But has enough power to knock you back and might leave a nice opening for a combo.

Wind Chi-shell: Creates a Wind Orb that Deflects Or reflects Any Flying Object's Depending Of the way it's used.

Earth Chi-Shell: This One is Slammed into the Ground Sending Large Black Steeled Spike's from beneath the earths crust.

Darkness Chi-Shell: This Shell Creates a Black Aura of Flame's Over Raven's Arm. Anything it Touches Vaporize Into Then Air. (This Skill has a Time Limit to lasting for only Five Post and Connot be summoned again in the same battle if fighting a None NPC)

Light Chi-Shell: Grant's the Power to heal.

Lighting Chi-Shell: Creates Sends Lighting Wolves Towards the Person Raven's Fights

When These Shell's Are Fused They Create New Shells But i Do believe i don't have to Post that here.
Back to top Go down
https://oni-gado-academy.forumotion.com

Profile"s For Oni Gado Academy!
Page 1 of 1